Music exec and Iyanya’s manager who just welcomed a son with wife, actress Lilian Esoro penned an emotional letter to his son who was born yesterday.He wrote
Welcome son to this world.
Take God as your Alpha and Omega, The beginning and the End.
Few hours before you were born I prayed and prayed cried and cried seeing your mum go through so much pain to push you out, I must say she is a very strong woman, but once you were ready to come out you didn’t waste our time it was quick and by The special Grace of God you made it and your Mum is strong and Healthy.
I owe you everything good this world will offer, but most importantly your parents are devoted Christians I’ll Teach you in the way of The Lord.
Take life easy when you grow up and don’t take it too serious, east, rest and be hard working. I welcome what ever decision you take in life, but I’ll prayer for you daily that you live a life of worthy of emulation and become a great man.
What ever career you choose I am very comfortable with it, but permit me to suggest been a Lawyer, Doctor, and Political scientist that will help change our society for good.
Learn to Respect women and treat them with care, be very respectful and cordial to those above you.
Don’t expect everyone to Love you, but love and respect people as Christ Loved the Church.
Stay away from peer Pressure
Live within your means and live in the way of the Lord.
I’ll leave it here for now God Bless you and keep you Safe for me and your mum and all our families and friends.
We will keep talking son, let this bond begin ❤️🙏🏾 God bless everyone who prayed with us and stood by The Franklins till this point.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]