The United Nations has made some revelations concerning the 2019 general elections in Nigeria as they said it will be violence free.
The head of UN office for West Africa, Mohammed Ibn Chambers, disclosed this in a chat with Channels Television. Chambers said: “Let us not forget that so far there have been some significantly successful elections in this country by the current National Electoral Commission (INEC) leadership gubernatorial elections, senatorial elections, and other by-elections.
‘”So there have been opportunity for INEC to test itself and so far, as we can all attest to, those elections have been credible and peaceful. This is highly commendable.
“It should be acknowledged that 2015 elections were largely violence-free. There are indications that we will see an improvement upon it in 2019.
“I can assure you that, from what we have seen so far, we are very, very, confident that Prof Yakubu and his team are on track.
“You do have in Nigeria, an election body that has a good capacity. It was demonstrated in 2015 to the admiration of all of us. So we are confident that in 2019, the current INEC leadership will deliver better results than we saw in 2015 and consolidate on its gains.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay