It’s hard to believe the woman in the photo above is actually 46 years old and a mother of two. Jung Da Yeon is known as ‘momjjang ajumma’ in her native land of South Korea which means ‘mom with a striking figure’, and it’s easy to see why.
But Jung Da Yeon didn’t always look like this. In 2003, after going through two pregnancies, she weighed 70 kilograms and looked like a normal housewife. She decided to do something about it by going on strict dieting and physical fitness routines and in three months time,she lost 20 kilograms. After posting her new pictures on facebook, she triggered what came to be known as South Korean’s ‘momjjang syndrome’. Housewives around the country followed suit in an attempt to look like Jung. Before she knew it, she was making appearances on television, launching weight-loss books and videos, and building her very own fitness empire.
More pictures below.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]