He recently revealed that Oyedepo is right to utter that statement, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he is fully in support of the pastor’s position because feminism cannot coexist with Christ’s following.
He added that his opinion is also why he has always counselled that except a woman has seen a man when he is angry, she should think twice before marrying him.
His words, ”I fully align with Bishop David Oyedepo’s position that a wife is to be subject to her husband. Not in most things, but in ALL things. This may not be popular, but it is Scriptural-Ephesians 5:22. This is also why I have counselled (and been insulted for it) that unless a woman has seen a man when he is angry, she should think twice before marrying him.”
“It is not compulsory to abide by this to be a wife. But it is compulsory to abide by this to be a follower of Christ. As Christ followers, our guide is not prevailing social mores, which change with the times. Our only guide is Scripture-2 Timothy 3:16.”
“As I have previously said, feminism cannot coexist with Christ following. You either choose to follow Christ, or feminism. You cant choose both. “No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other”-Matthew 6:24.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- L.A.X – Faster
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape