Recently, the university administration in it’s bid to industrialize the school with information technology introduced a mandatory policy, where all students must own a laptop and pay N70,000 as laptop fee. But many students are unhappy that such levies have been imposed on them.
Students said that this new policy is making education so difficult for the poor, as with this policy, many students would now be paying close to N200,000 in a federal university per session.
The students are calling the new Education Minister to call the vice chancellor to order..that laptop ownership should be a choice and not mandatory!
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Tekno + Ice Prince – Pray For Nigeria [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- Reminisce ft Wizkid – Eleniyan [AuDio]
- Limbuzee – Big Dreams ft Erigga [AuDio]
- Jidenna – Chief Don’t Run [AuDio]
- Dj Slam – Fresh MixTape vol.1
- Dj R-Jay – Onome Mixtape ft Dj Akaba & Orezi
- Dj Bless – Naija Party [Mixtape]