More than 200 unretouched photos from Beyonce’s 2013 L’Oreal cosmetic campaign were leaked on a fan site called The Beyonce World on Tuesday, showing fans that just like everyone else, Beyonce is human.
In the photos, the 33-year-old superstar, known for her hit track Flawless, appears to have uneven and pimply skin under heavily applied foundation in the pre-Photoshop images. The outtakes were taken from Beyonce’s commercial and stock shoots from her Feria and Infallible campaigns, which advertised the brand’s hair dye, lipstick and foundation.
The unphotoshopped adverts had many fans on Twitter thinking: Did the mother-of-one wake up like this?
‘That’s Beyonce? oh wow,’ reacted @Smooth-Orator after seeing the photos.
@MackNSweetJones had harsher criticism tweeting: ‘She looks like a cigarette smoker.’
While some were cruel, the majority of the Beyhive supported the 20-time Grammy winner with kind and encouraging words.
Famed Las Vegas act The Chippendales led the way by commenting: ‘Unretouched photos of @Beyonce just prove she’s a real person and a natural beauty.’
@SprinklesnBooze stood by the 7/11 songbird writing: ‘Am I the only one that doesn’t think #Beyonce looks horrible in these untouched photos?! She still looks better than me on most days!’
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]