He recently revealed this ahead of the commissioning of the Lagos-Ibadan rail line, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the people selling and the citizens buying must be made to face the wrath of the land to curb the tide of the ugly development in Nigeria.
He added that the judiciary must also be ready to dispense justice readily to perpetrators as that is the only way we can be free from vandalism.
His words, “I don’t know why some Nigerians are like the way they are. I have told the Managing Director of NRC to arrest the buyers of the equipment. It is not enough to arrest the vandals.”
“It is likened to those who said why should the National Assembly punish those who pay ransom. That law was first passed by the Rivers State House of Assembly when I was a speaker and the reason is, that, when there is no demand, there will be no supply.”
“If we don’t pay ransom, they will be tired and they will stop. The same way, if they don’t buy those metals, nobody will steal them.”
“We must approach the judiciary to have court that can dispense justice readily so that people are sent to jail early enough to deter others and we will also encourage our governors to create jobs.”
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Magnito – Phakama ft Mimi South & Iyanya
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- L.A.X – Pepe ft Davido
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]