In the second quarter of 2020, Nigerian rap OGs and contemporaries, Vector and MI Abaga decided to bury their hatchet and collaborate on a blueprint that will define the face of Nigerian Hip-Hop for years to come.
They collaborated on the landmark 2020 Hennessy Artistry and headlined the monumental three-part series tagged, The Conversation. Now they will also collaborate for the 2020 Hennessy VS Class and more. But more importantly, something that couldn’t happen during the impressive ‘King Kong (Remix)‘ run nor during the Choc Boiz run has finally happened.
MI Abaga and Vector speak to the heart of blackness on ‘Crown of Clay’. The song is empowering the black race to go back to its true essence of nature; with reference to a crown made out of clay.
Vector premieres the song official music video, directed by OluWave..
Press Play & Enjoy the Vibe!
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Flavour – Levels
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Maleek Berry – Peru (Cover)
- Larry Gaaga – Egedege ft Pete Edochie, Theresa Onuorah, Flavour & Phyno [ViDeo]
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Qdot – Gbeja ft Wasiu Alabi Pasuma
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You