He recently had his say in a statement issued by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu in Abuja today.
According to Buhari, the law is on the side of Victor Giadom as Acting National Chairman and everyone knows he will never stop acting in accordance with the law.
He added that the media should stop promoting manufactured controversies amid the disagreement so as to not give further room for mischievous interpretations of the law on this matter.
It read, “The President has received very convincing advice on the position of the law as far as the situation in the party is concerned and has determined that the law is on the side of Victor Giadom as Acting National Chairman.
”Because he will always act in accordance with the law, the President will be attending the virtual meeting Giadom called for tomorrow afternoon.
”We urge the media to stop promoting manufactured controversies and to not give any further room for mischievous interpretations of the law on this matter.
”In addition to the President, the Giadom meeting will, hopefully, be attended by our Governors and the leaders of the National Assembly.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]