He recently had his say via his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Olisa Ifeajika, in Asaba.
According to him, the news of her death was unexpected and devastating and it is a great loss not just to her family, but also to society.
He then urged Sen. Ndoma-Egba and family members to be consoled by the legacies the deceased left behind.
His words, “It is with a heavy heart that I learnt of the tragic passing of Mrs Amaka Ndoma-Egba, the wife of my good friend and former Senate Leader, Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba.
“It is indeed heart-breaking to lose a dear one, especially a wife in such a catastrophic circumstance..
“Although death is the way of all mortals and debt we must all pay, I am nonetheless consoled by the fact that Mrs Ndoma-Egba lived a worthy and exemplary life.
“She was known to have impacted so many lives in many ways, including her educational philanthropy.
“On behalf of my family, the government and people of Delta, I condole with my dear brother, Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba, on the passing of his beloved wife, Amaka.
“It is indeed a painful loss but I urge you, distinguished Senator, and the entire family to take solace in the fact that she lived a life of great accomplishments and left indelible footprints.
“It is our prayer that God should grant you and the family the fortitude to bear this great loss.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office
- Chike & Ada Ehi – Watching All Over Me
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Phyno – Stacks
- Magixx – Love Don’t Cost A Dime