Victoria Kimani is back with ‘All the Way’ featuring South African heartthrob and hip-hop legend, Khuli Chana.
She pays homage to one of Africa’s first female pop star, Angelique Kidjo. In her classic song ‘Wombo Lombo’ which she (from Benin Republic, sang in Yoruba).
This is Kimani’s way of breaking language barriers and stereotypes in African music, as she too is Kenyan singing in multiple languages, introducing an R&B culture to Africa and this sound being the focus point in her debut Album which she is currently wrapping up.
Shot in Johannesburg, South Africa, she portrays a 90’s vibe with is reminiscent to the original energy the song was inspired by. Enjoy the feel good, happy, sultry record and youthful music video ‘All The Way’ featuring Khuli Chana.
Press Play & Feel the Vibe!!
- Tentik – Recognize Now or Famz Later MixTape
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Nero – Ifeoma ft Mr. Frank
- Ayanfe – African Vibe [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Oxlade – DKT (Dis Kind Thing) [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune [Amapiano Lock Down Mix]
- Cuppy – Karma ft Stonebwoy [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- K1 De Ultimate – Awade [AuDio]