Kizz Daniel’s song ‘Fvck You’ is presently not just a hit jam anymore but also an inspiration for other singers as they all seem to be dropping their own versions on a daily basis.
Victoria Kimani ensured she did not carry last as she is latest artist to release her own version, which aimed a subtle dig at Ycee and Tiwa Savage.
She shared her #FvckYouChallenge clip yesterday and reactions have trailed it ever since.
According to her, Ycee’s lyrics in his hit song ‘Juice’ were her content and Tiwa Savage’s ‘Grandma African bad girl’ hints at a line from her hit record ‘Malo’ with Wizkid.
Miss Kimani also talked about a period when she was banned from performing at a show by an unnamed person.
Kizz Daniel might’ve opened the door for more controversy with his latest hit.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)