Indigenous rapper, Wale Turner delivers a 3 minutes motivational record titled ‘Aje’.
The new song is a follow up to his popping hit single ‘Abi‘. As Produced by The Beatz Hub this hip-pop will burst your speakers/earplugs and inspire you to secure the bag and chase off poverty.
Wana while sharing this tune wrote;
This a Motivation for everyone. Get up, HUSTLE and GO GET THAT BAG.
Aje according to Yoruba people is the (Orisa) deity of Wealth, social program and Money. Yorubas believe Monday is “Ojo Aje. Aje a wa O!”. So they say meaning, “Orisa Aje will visit”. This is the reason why, Yoruba’s are business like on Mondays and superstitious.
Listen Up & Feel the Vibe!
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]