Wale Turner links up with the King of the street Olamide Badoo to bless the street with a jam title ‘Achopia’.
The two indigenous rapper jump on the beat of South Africa raving song ‘Skeleton Move‘ and they both murdered it with words.
This record got on speakers after their studio session and it burst brain.. They pick up known words and change it to indigenous slang by adding ‘pia’.
With ‘Bode Thomas’ lyrics still taking over Master KG’s song in Nigeria, Wale Turner comes in to own it up with his own slang.
Listen Up & Catch the Vibe!
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Lo Lo [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Dagrin [MixTape]
- Lyta & Fireboy DML – Soro [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Aye [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]