Wande Coal‘s management company has dropped him.
The management company, Bankuli Entertainment led by Oluwaseun Abisagboola claims it dropped the hit maker because he has lost focus and direction on his career path.
Press release from Wande Coal’s former management company, Bankulli Entertainment.
News making rounds across social media & blogs regarding us (Bankulli Entertainment) parting ways with pop star Wande Coal has been brought to our attention, and we’ll like to officially clear the air on the issue.
The working relationship between Bankulli Entertainment and Wande Coal has been officially terminated, with this we officially announce the departure of recording artiste Ojosipe Wande popularly known as Wande Coal from our management outfit due to change of focus and direction of career from the artiste’s end.
The initial plan and strategy when we brought him on board from ground zero 2 years ago was to attain the highest level of positive career change and to be a force to reckon with in the music industry, but all these was scuttled at every point in time due to the mind focus of the artiste and other human vices and this tend to put a wrong impression about the company.
We wish him the best of luck and success in all his future endeavours.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Ruger – Asiwaju
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Burna Boy – Common Person
- TMP – Gettin Money ft Olamide
- G.G.B – Disco ft Ketchup & Pasha [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Nasty C – Bad Hair [ViDeo]
- Abimbola – 2head (Remix) ft Erigga [AuDio]
- Mr P – Karma [AuDio]
- Skales – Oliver Twist [AuDio]
- 2Baba – We Must Groove ft Burna Boy [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Ajaeze – If You Only Knew [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Mayorkun – Of Lagos [AuDio]