Wande Coal’s management company has dropped him.
The management company, Bankuli Entertainment led by Oluwaseun Abisagboola claims it dropped the hit maker because he has lost focus and direction on his career path.
Press release from Wande Coal’s former management company, Bankulli Entertainment. Read below.
News making rounds across social media & blogs regarding us (Bankulli Entertainment) parting ways with pop star Wande Coal has been brought to our attention, and we’ll like to officially clear the air on the issue.
The working relationship between Bankulli Entertainment and Wande Coal has been officially terminated, with this we officially announce the departure of recording artiste Ojosipe Wande popularly known as Wande Coal from our management outfit due to change of focus and direction of career from the artiste’s end.
The initial plan and strategy when we brought him on board from ground zero 2 years ago was to attain the highest level of positive career change and to be a force to reckon with in the music industry, but all these was scuttled at every point in time due to the mind focus of the artiste and other human vices and this tend to put a wrong impression about the company.
We wish him the best of luck and success in all his future endeavors.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]