He recently revealed this to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, those beating the drum of war in the country should stop that habit because there is absolutely no gain in warfare.
He added that rather than calling for war, Nigerians should join hands to build a better nation where there would be abundance of peace and job opportunities for the youths.
What do you think?
Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, is a Nigerian monarch. He is the 51st and current traditional ruler, or Ooni, of the Yoruba kingdom of Ile-Ife. He was proclaimed as Ooni in 2015, holding the regnal name Ojaja II succeeding the deceased Oba Okunade Sijuwade.
He started his elementary education at Subuola Memorial Nursery and Primary School, Ibadan and Ibadan District Council, Akobo, Ibadan. He then proceeded to Loyola College, Ibadan and later to St. Peters Secondary School, Ile-Ife, where he received his secondary school certificate (SSCE). He graduated as an accountant from The Polytechnic, Ibadan.
Oba Ogunwusi was born on 17 October 1974 to the family of Oluropo and Wuraola Ogunwusi of the Giesi Royal House, Agbedegbede Compound in the city of Ile-Ife.
It was said that his birth was predicted years before he was conceived, Hence, the name Enitan was given by his mother while his grandfather named him Adeyeye, which means ‘the crown befits the throne. He is the fifth child in a family of seven.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & CKay – Emiliana (Amapiano Remix)
- Dremo – Monaco
- Pheelz & Rayvanny – Finesse (East African Remix) ft Theecember
- King Six – Gone
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- Mozatti – PUNA ft Iyanya
- Jahborne ft Sound Sultan – Fine Girl [AuDio]
- Terry G – Shayo Yapa ft Prince banton