Yesterday reports surfaced that President Obama and Beyonce are having an affair. The French newspaper claimed the full details would be available in the Washington post tomorrow.
Looks like that won’t happen. According to US Weekly.
Slamming the sensational claims of a French paparazzo, The Washington Post has no plans to publish a bombshell story about an alleged affair between President Barack Obama and Beyonce Knowles. The outlandish claim emerged in respected French newspaper Le Figaro, were which photographer Pascal Rostain (who is friends with former French First Lady Carla Bruni) promised:
It’ll go out tomorrow [Tuesday, Feb. 11] in the Washington Post . . . I can assure you that the world will talk about it. We should not forget Marilyn [Monroe] or Monica Lewinsky. You can be the president of the first world power – that doesn’t make you any less a man.
“It’s definitely not true,” a spokesperson for the Post confirmed in an email
The President, 51, and wife of Michelle Obama, 50, recently celebrated their 21st wedding anniversary last October, and are parents to daughter Sasha, 12, and Malia, 15. They share a close friendship with Blue Ivy’s parents Beyonce, 32, and husband of nearly six years Jay Z, 44.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office