Popular actor, Uche Maduagwu has urged Waje to join Nollywood if she fulfills her wish to quit the music industry.
He asked her to quit the music industry but not the entertainment industry as a whole.
His words, “@officialwaje I’m ANGRY it took you this long to realize that Naija music industry is flooded with garbage songs, and FROG voice singers…😁😁w
I don’t want to mention names, but the FUTURE of Naija music industry belongs to the generation of frog voice singers.😁 By mere listening to their voice and the LYRICS of their songs, you’ll had thought these guys should be somewhere in OSHODI, Mushin or Agege,🚚 doing “bus conductor” or “Agbero” work,😁 but surprisingly, they’re making it BIG because of the millions they spend in PROMOTING their “garbage songs”,💰 and you know, when you keep hearing the same SONG on radio over and over again for so long a TIME, naturally, you’ll start liking it subconsciously,🍎 that’s the power of repetition.
@officialwaje dear sister, it’s so sad that a woman with an exceptional TALENT, VOICE and creativity like yours is not appreciated in a country like Naija,😭 my sister, abeg, come and join Nollywood,🎬 let’s also flaunt our “SHE IS” million GANG.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Tekno – Waka Waka [AuDio]
- John Legend – Coming 2 America ft Burna Boy