Four Nigerian artistes have condemned the recent ban of eight of their musical videos by the National Broadcasting Commission (NBC).
It would be recalled that P-Square’s ‘Alingo’, which is currently enjoying massive airplay, D’Prince ‘Take Banana’, Flavour Nabania’s ‘Shake’, Goldie’s skibobo and five other videos were recently banned by the commission.
Responding to the development, P-square through their publicist, Bayo Adetutu said, “we also just saw the story online this morning and we do not think that the NBC’s ban is justifiable.”
Mavin Records’ artiste, D’Prince on the other hand responded via twitter this afternoon. He said: “Apparently NBC has banned Take Banana video and some others? Oh well more videos in works.”
KCEE of the defunct pop group, KC Presh tweeted, “I think we have some drunk people working in NBC, what’s wrong with the videos they just banned?”￼
“We have drunk people working in NBC” – D’Prince, P-Square, KCee, others condemn ban on videos
KCee’s comment really cracked me up. lol
Share your thoughts..
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]