Ali Ndume recently revealed that this is necessary for the battle against insecurity in Nigeria.
According to him, there are several reports on the number of casualties among the Nigerian Army and other security agencies, and the Senate is very disturbed.
He added that he and his fellow lawmakers do appreciate the sacrifices of the armed forces in the fight against insurgency, banditry, and protection of the territorial integrity of Nigeria and several other security assignments given to them.
His words, “Just recently 24 soldiers were ambushed and killed along Damboa-Maiduguri road in Borno; 19 were wounded and nine were declared missing in action.
“The senate is disturbed that in Katsina again about 20 soldiers were also ambushed and killed why several others were wounded.
“The number of civilian casualty is not known.
“The senate appreciates the sacrifices of our armed forces in the fight against insurgency, banditry and protection of the territorial integrity of Nigeria and several other security assignments given to them.”
Sen. Istifanus Gyang added, “The reports of repeated loss of life of soldiers and desertions is the order of the day.
“And the latest development that is novel and unprecedented is the resignation of over 200 soldiers.This shows the level of disaffection and disenchantment.
“This calls for an urgent scrutiny by the Senate of the strategic, the tactical and operational details of operation by the armed forces”.
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi