The emir revealed this as he interacted with Journalists in his palace in Yauri, Kebbi State.
According to him, the bridge will not just enhance business activities between North and South, it will also reduce the lengthy distance motorists cover between both regions.
He added that the bridge would even aid agricultural revaluation along the riverine communities of the emirate and beyond.
His words, “I am calling on the Federal Government to construct a bridge across River Niger at Zamare, in Yauri Local Government Area of Kebbi State to Rofia in Niger State.
“The new bridge, if constructed, will provide another route for the transportation of goods and passengers to the Southern part of the country thereby boost economic activities in the country.
“It is my believe that constructing the bridge will certainly lead to many goodies such as creating a shorter way of reaching the commercial hub of the nation, Lagos, ease way of doing business across the two regions apart from fostering national cohesion.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]