He recently had his say via his social media page, and fans have been reacting.
According to him, those who already indulge in it must know that it exposes them to the risks of cardiovascular diseases, therefore it is a habit that must stop.
Obaseki added that Tobacco kills over eight million people every year and destroys our environment, therefore it should be considered an enemy.
His words, “Stakeholders to develop effective behavioural change communication campaigns to sensitise consumers on the need to adopt new habits against the consumption of tobacco which exposes them to cardiovascular diseases.”
“On our part as a government, we will continue to support policies to improve access to affordable and quality healthcare that encourage consumers of tobacco seeking therapy to be able to access health professionals to enhance their recovery.”
“The ongoing decentralisation of healthcare services across the state has improved access for more residents to check the increase in cardiovascular diseases associated with the consumption of tobacco.”
“Tobacco kills over eight million people every year and destroys our environment, further harming human health, through the cultivation, production, distribution, consumption, and post-consumer waste.”
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Tekno – Alleluya [AuDio + Viral ViDeo]
- Wizkid – Joy / No Woman No Cry (Bob Marley Cover)
- Sauti SoL – Isabella [AuDio]
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- WizKid – Come Closer ft Drake [AuDio]
- Shuun Bebe – Who U Help [AuDio]
- Pasuma – Oloun O Je ft Qdot [AuDio]
- Flavour – Golibe (Acoustic Version) [AuDio]
- Awilo Longomba – Bundelele [AuDio]