Magu, who revealed this today, during the EFCC’s Fitness Exercise organized in collaboration with EFCC Ambassadors with the theme: “Let’s Unite in the War Against Corruption”, said the citizens are blessed with human and material resources and should not be living in poverty.
According to him, only the collective support of the people would help EFCC to achieve their desired results in the battle against corruption.
He added that Nigeria belongs to everyone and it is our duty to make her grow.
His words, “Nigeria belongs to all. It’s a collective work and needs all support,”
“Nigeria is one of the richest countries in the world. Anywhere you go in the world, you will see Nigeria, so we must change the narrative. That’s all, it’s a collective journey.”
Francis Agoda, a.k.a I Go Dye added that N14 trillion allocated to the Niger Delta region is nowhere to be found, “meaning they have been stolen. I was passing through Port Harcourt, Rivers State a few weeks ago when I saw the militants blocking the road complaining of the underdevelopment of the region.”
“I alighted and spoke with them for 20 minutes, telling them that those who stole the money meant for the development of the region are flying jets and not the public who use the road that they have blocked them from accessing.
“They listened to me. I want the EFCC to investigate these people who stole the money meant for the region.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]