APC senator and former governor of Yobe state, Bukar Abba Ibrahim has stated that the ruling APC party will continue to dominate the political space in the country for more than 20 years.
The Senator disclosed this while speaking to State House correspondents after the the APC caucus meeting which was presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari at the New Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja, held under closed doors on Monday, October 30, night.
Senator Ibrahim said that those who had expected that the national chairman of the party Chief John Odigie-Oyegun would be kicked out were disappointed. He said: �Some people thought that we had planned to kick out our National Chairman and that we will be having problems, but none of these things happened.
�It is a big party re-union and we are all happy. This party is going to conquer Nigeria political space for a very long time to come. I don’t want to predict any number of years, but anything above 20, there is no need to have any fear at all.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]