Senator Yusuf A. Yusuf revealed this while speaking with journalists recently.
According to him, the Caretaker Committee is working tirelessly towards reconciliation with all their members because it is an absolute must to retain Edo and Ondo states in the upcoming elections.
He added that the progress and stability of the party is the goal ahead of the vital polls.
His words, “The Caretaker Committee has been working towards making reconciliation with all our members and also working assiduously to see that we retain Edo and Ondo states in the upcoming elections.
“We have extended our hands of fellowship to every member of APC and work as a family for the progress and stability of the party. I’m not aware that any dissenting voice has gone to court.
“We have all agreed, as directed by the President that we should have all our cases withdrawn from the court and then move for full-blown reconciliation.”
“Our team had met with Tinubu and you have all heard what he said. As far as he’s concerned, there is no division in the party. It is a democracy, there must be someone or two, who will say we don’t feel happy the way we are treated or the way the party is being managed.
“Feelers (response) are quite encouraging. We are encouraged by the leaders of the party, making us coming together as a family and then we focus on the stability of the party.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Beamer (Bad Boyz) [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]