Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq recently revealed this while speaking at an event in Abuja, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to her, its several programmes designed to tackle these issues have yielded tremendous success thus far, and she expects more good results in the coming years.
She added that the programmes also have the potentials to boost agriculture in Nigeria, while employing the citizens.
Her words, “The programme has the potentials to boost agriculture in the locality as the meals are made from local farmer’s produce.”
“The committee comprised of a representative from the ministries of Finance and Budget Planning, Health, Education, Agriculture and Rural Development, Information and Culture, Women Affairs, Industry, Trade and Investment, Water Resources, the National Bureau of Statistics and Universal Basic Education Commission.”
“All the stakeholders are one. Try to ensure you do the right thing. The sectors have the potentials to ensure the effective implementation and success of the programme. The programme has the potentials to boost agriculture in the locality as the meals are made from local farmer’s produce.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Rema – Soundgasm
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney