Malam Abdullahi Isyaku, the Operation’s Controller of the agency recently revealed this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Bauchi.
According to him, the department would continue to closely monitor filling stations, especially on the implementation of safety measures by retail outlets.
He added that DPR would constantly ensure that outlets adhere to the official pump price of the commodity.
His words, “We are determined and committed to sanctioning erring outlets found to be shortchanging consumers.”
“We will not compromise standards.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]