Dammy Krane, trended on social media for all the networks especially Twitter and Google for the very wrong reason as it was reported that he was arrested for credit card fraud and grand theft in far away US.
A source very close to the troubled singer in a chat with Saturday Beats said part of his woes was his expulsion from Tuface‘s Hypertek Records.
His exit from the record label was silent because it was felt that it was not good for both the image of the singer and the record label.
Dammy Krane had left Tuface’s Hypertek record since February 2015. Tuface is trying to build a reputable company and they do not want any negative news. That is why they did not announce his exit from the label. They had issues with him over the way he was doing collaborations with other artistes. It was not part of the contract that he signed, so technically it is a breach of contract.
They gave him several warnings which he did not adhere to, so they had no choice but to terminate the contract that they had with him. They did not make any noise about it because they did not want anything that would dent his image and that of the company. He was in the US to get new investor to help his career and also shoot some videos because he already had new material. He was also meant to use the opportunity to embark on his US tour
the source said.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Timaya – Okaka
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Yemi Alade – I Choose You ft Dadju [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- Timaya – Something Must To Kill A Man
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]