Olamide has opened up on why he doesn’t rap English.
When asked by City people magazine, he explained why he choose to rap in Yoruba
Se Ema San Wo Mi (will you pay me for that) (laughs).
Like I have always said, if I want to listen to an English rap, I will rather buy a Jay Z CD, because ‘no Oyinbo wey una go speak for here for Naija wey go fit be like people wey get Oyinbo’. I still believe in indigenous hip-hop and I believe it is the future of Nigerian music.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]