Actress ,Empress Njama has debunked reports she enhanced her butt,saying she actually reduced it.Speaking to Punch,she said
I did not enhance my buttocks. I have always had big buttocks. Whoever says I tampered with my bottom is a learner. I actually reduced my buttocks because I used to like to wear a particular design and size. As a result, I had to lose weight to fit into it. My bottom reduced when I lost some weight. I’m not against people enhancing their bodies. They have their reasons for doing so but I would rather go to the gym than go under the knife because the after-effect of surgery is worse than going to the gym. If you really want to enhance your body, you can exercise and get the natural enhancement.
On Marriage,she said
Before my brother, John, got married, nobody told him he was next. It just came. So basically, there’s nothing to suggest that I am next on the marriage list. Marriage is something that happens naturally, so it will happen naturally for me. I can’t clone a husband, so I can’t go on and on about what qualities he must possess. I’m not an artist that will draw the kind of man I want because what you deserve might not be what you’ll get. When I pray, I tell God to let His will be done.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]