Azeezat, a Nigerian singer and director at the Copyright Society of Nigeria (COSON) has opened up on why she would never be caught getting a tattoo.
For the Lonely World singer, tattoos are forbidden by God and though she might have nursed the idea of getting a tattoo, she has read a bible scripture that kicks against the body art.
‘I don’t have and I will never have. I don’t like it. One day, somebody opened the Bible and showed me a place where God said He doesn’t like it. It just cancelled whatever thought I had of getting a tattoo,’ Azeezat told The Punch in a recent chat.
The singer further revealed more intimate details about her personal life saying her hubby cum manager doesn’t mind her exposing some parts of her body.
In her words, ‘He is my first mirror. He would make suggestions and I would adhere most times. He doesn’t restrict me from exposing my body. He doesn’t tell me that my clothe is revealing. His own is that I have to look good. He is my gate keeper.
‘There was a time he would have preferred I show more flesh. He is okay with that,’ she disclosed.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Rockstar [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]