Flavour was introduced to Semah through Masterkraft and the traditional Queen Ruler, Juli Endee, during his trip to Liberia last year. Semah performed at the Liberia Peace Cultural Centre, and his vocals, intonation and confidence blew Flavour away.
In an encounter with Saturday Beats, Flavour said, “When it comes to music, impairments do not exist, as for me, music is spiritual. Therefore, there are no limitations as to whom I choose to work with. Cobhams Asuquo is another extraordinarily talented producer and composer that I worked with on ‘Virtuous Woman’ as part of my fifth studio album ‘Ijele – The Traveller.’ There are no bounds to creativity.
“Working with Semah has been incredibly humbling. He is a vibrant young boy, who at a young age is very sure about himself and confident. I admire these qualities, which have made it a pleasure to work with him. I haven’t really experienced any challenge working with Semah. He doesn’t allow his visual impairment to hinder him in any way.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]