I don’t believe in marriage. The truth is, the marriage institution in Nigeria has collapsed. Nobody is getting married for long anymore. On the average, it’s within a year. Although they still marry, they separate. The thing responsible for it is that people get married for the wrong reasons. As a matter of fact, the institution of marriage is fading away in the traditional sense of marriage – for love; for better or worse; and all sort. It’s fading because women are no longer submissive.
For you to live together with someone for life, someone must be submissive. That is easier when women are not working, and they depend on their husband. But now, its becoming difficult because they are working; making more money even more than the men. The situation is terrible. Even if you as a man is not looking outside, your wife will look.
I’ve made a decision and my partner already agreed. In fact there was a wedding we went attended in Ibadan, the couple broke up at the reception. Because of picture, the bride’s father wanted to take first, the groom’s father said No and they started quarrelling. The couple broke up at the reception. How about that?
About my father marrying 27 wives, if you look deep, you will discover that in 1986 my father divorced all his wives. People seem to forget this fact. It also goes to buttress my point that says marriage is becoming a fading institution. Fela was the epitome of marriage. First, he married one woman, then he married 26 at once. He has experienced both, and later he came out to say marriage is bad. What about that?
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Rexxie & Lil Frosh – Won Yabo
- White Money & Zoro – Na We We
- D’banj – Face Show ft Skiibii & HollyHood Bay Bay
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- Zinoleesky – Loving You
- Mavin ft Crayon, Ayra Starr, LADIPOE, Magixx & Boy Spyce – Overdose
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Burna Boy – Last Last
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Spinall & Asake – Palazzo