Shannon Watts of Moms Demand Action recently revealed that the organization have received a personal note from the Duchess of Sussex.
According to Meghan, she is very grateful to a Shannon for the good work she is doing to keep our kids, families and communities safe.
Markle added that while she gets exhausted on a daily basis, she hopes Watts feels energized in knowing that the work she is doing is vital and so deeply appreciated.
Her words, “@MomsDemand volunteers and staff have been working around the clock for weeks, so it was moving to receive such a supportive note – and snacks! – from the Duchess of Sussex today.”
“Lots of questions about the snacks! Donuts, bagels w/the works, coffee, cookies, etc… Delicious and appreciated.”
The note read, “Good afternoon ladies!”
“To each of you and your fearless leader, Shannon, a huge thank you for the work you are doing to keep our kids, families, and communities safe.”
“Please know that while you may feel exhausted by your endless hours of dedication to this cause, I hope you feel energized in knowing that the work you’re doing is vital and so deeply appreciated. As a mom, as a friend, thank you so much!”
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)
- Wizkid – Joy / No Woman No Cry (Bob Marley Cover)
- Tekno – Alleluya [AuDio + Viral ViDeo]
- Sauti SoL – Isabella [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Shuun Bebe – Who U Help [AuDio]
- Flavour – Golibe (Acoustic Version) [AuDio]
- Awilo Longomba – Bundelele [AuDio]
- D’banj – Finally [AuDio]
- Pasuma – Oloun O Je ft Qdot [AuDio]