He recently revealed this on his social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, ladies do not try to look good for the opposite gender, and they actually do it to compete with their fellow women.
Daddy Freeze added that he arrived at his conclusion because despite the fact that most men can’t be bothered by their ladies wearing makeup, women still do it.
Ifedayo Olarinde (born 6 May 1976), popularly known as Daddy Freeze, is a Nigerian broadcaster and radio talk show host.
Ifedayo Olarinde was born in Cluj-Napoca, Romania to a Nigerian father and a Romanian mother. He spent most of his growing years in Ibadan, Oyo State, where he attended the International School. He has a degree in sociology from the University of Ibadan.
Freeze started his radio career in 1996 with the Broadcasting Corporation of Oyo State (BCOS), Ibadan and joined Cool FM in 2001 working in radio presenting, television and general entertainment. He is a senior broadcaster at Cool FM Lagos.
He is also an event compere. He has hosted a number of music concerts, comedy shows and Nollywood premieres in Nigeria, Ghana and the United Kingdom.
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Buju – Testimony
- Akuchi – Whyne
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]