TMZ wrote a story about Chris Brown and the music star is not happy about it. Earlier today TMZ ran a headline that read “Chris Brown Settles Beef.. Over Gay Pride Gig”, and the accompanying story claimed that Brown didn’t perform at a September 7th event because the event promoters breached contract by using the wrong photos on their posters, and that Brown’s people have yet to return a $12,500 deposit.
The gossip site also insinuated he didn’t perform at the Atlanta Black Gay Pride Weekend because he is homophobic.
Chris Brown just took to his IG page to debunk the TMZ’s, saying nothing like that happened:
Yall gotta stop with this bullshit. I was never booked. Yall love to say I’m homophobic and shit to have something to be mad at. I don’t care that you are gay Harvey. I applaud you and a person of your caliber should be finding outlets for young gay men/teens and women to be more open and comfortable about coming out. Some of my friends have came out to me and I love them just the same. It would really be a blessing if u focused on real issues. But all these false stories to bring your site traffic is corny. But find another person to drag through the mud of lies. I know I’m talented but I’m not running for president any time soon so fall back wit all the nonsense.
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Buju – Testimony
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Akuchi – Whyne
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie