Yemi Alade might possibly drag a U.K based telecommunication company, Lebara Mobile to court.
Yemi Alade is planning to file a suit against the company for using her image for advert without prior notice and her permission.
According to reports, the company has been using Yemi’s images to promote one of its services on billboards, and posters across the United Kingdom.
Yemi Alade attention was brought to this issue by an instagram user who resides in London and saw one of the posters.
The identified user wrote,
I stopped by to buy my calling card and right in front of me I saw this diva, screamed like she was right in front and in person. I had to increase my top up from £10 to £20. lol. My love for her though
Below is the poster the user saw:
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]