He recently revealed this via a heartfelt condolence message, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the deceased was an irrepressible advocate for a restructured Nigeria, an advocate of good governance, a friend and a respected compatriot.
He added that Yinka should be buried with our resolve to never falter in our readiness to make whatever sacrifice to ensure that our country is rescued from the cliff of catastrophe that it is descending into.
His words, “Our Secretary in the Southern And Middle Belt Leadership Forum, has taken a bow, an irrepressible advocate for a restructured Nigeria has gone to his Maker, an advocate of good governance has gone to his Creator, a friend and compatriot has bowed to death.”
“Yinka Odumakin was my friend, my ally, my compatriot, my fellow traveller in a committed journey to a better Nigeria.”
“He spoke out, he poured his heart out in his writings, he mobilized his people to stand up for their convictions, he forgot family and self so that his country can survive. He has bowed out in circumstances where better facilities would have saved him.”
“Let us bury him by standing up for his convictions. Let us bury him with a resolve to never falter in our readiness to make whatever sacrifice we are called to make to ensure that our country is rescued from the cliff of catastrophe that it is descending into.”
“Fare thee well my friend and compatriot. I will never let you down.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Buju – Testimony
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Akuchi – Whyne
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan