You Are Not On Earth To Please Others – Yul Edochie
He recently revealed this via his social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, as long as these people are not doing anything illegal, they have every right to live their lives however they please.
His words, “You are not here to please any human being. As long as you are not doing crime, live your life. Be happy. Do you. If your lifestyle dey vex anybody increase it.”
Nollywood is a sobriquet that originally referred to the Nigerian film industry. The origin of the term dates back to the early 2000s, traced to an article in The New York Times.
Due to the history of evolving meanings and contexts, there is no clear or agreed-upon definition for the term, which has made it a subject to several controversies.
The origin of the term “Nollywood” remains unclear; Jonathan Haynes traced the earliest usage of the word to a 2002 article by Matt Steinglass in the New York Times, where it was used to describe Nigerian cinema.
Charles Igwe noted that Norimitsu Onishi also used the name in a September 2002 article he wrote for the New York Times. The term continues to be used in the media to refer to the Nigerian film industry, with its definition later assumed to be a portmanteau of the words “Nigeria” and “Hollywood”, the American major film hub.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
Mani Lapussh – Whine For Me
TareeQ – Medicine
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Ginger Breadman – School Of The Hard Knock [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- DJ Davisy – Best Of Olamide [MixTape]
- P Square – Magical Healing
- Davido – Skelewu [AuDio]
- Flavour – Golibe (Acoustic Version) [AuDio]
- WizKid – Come Closer ft Drake [AuDio]
- Buju – So Lovely [AuDio]