He recently revealed this via his social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, people should stop asking how much he is worth because of the cash he keeps giving away on the platform as the act has nothing to do with riches.
Don Jazzy added that his mother had the spirit of giving even when she was selling akara in the past.
Michael Collins Ajereh, better known as Don Jazzy or Don Baba J, is a Nigerian record producer, singer, songwriter, entrepreneur and philanthropist. He co-founded the now defunct record label Mo’ Hits Records in 2004. Following the closure of the aforementioned record label, Don Jazzy set up Mavin Records on 8 May 2012.
Don Jazzy, as he is fondly called is from Isoko in Delta State. His mother is an Igbo princess from Abia state and his father is an origin of the Isoko people. He was born in Umuahia, Abia State. His family moved to Ajegunle, Lagos where Ajereh was raised.
Ajereh’s family moved to Ajegunle, Lagos where Don Jazzy was raised. He was educated at the co-educational high school, Federal Government College Lagos. Don Jazzy found an interest in music early in life and at age 12, began to play the bass guitar. He also gained knowledge of traditional and percussion instruments. Don Jazzy enrolled in business management studies at the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo state.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Flavour – Levels
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office