The musician simply urged her fans to stop crying because nobody cares but should always expect people to get jealous when they begin to smile.
She added that this harsh reality is tiring, but it is the honest truth.
Her words, “Don’t Cry, No one Cares! Start Smiling and they all get jealous. I tire.”
What do you think?
Yemi Eberechi Alade (born 13 March 1989), known professionally as Yemi Alade, is a Nigerian Afropop singer and songwriter. She won the Peak Talent Show in 2009, and had a hit with her single “Johnny” in 2014.
Her father was a police commissioner of Yoruba descent, while her mother is of Igbo descent.
In September 2019, Alade signed a multi-year licensing deal with Universal Music Africa (UMA) and UMG France. UMA will serve as the exclusive worldwide record partner for Alade while UMG France will serve as the international rollout partner for all of her releases under the label.
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- May D & Davido – Lowo Lowo (Remix) [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]