He revealed this recently after protests by some Nigerians demanding an end to police brutality and the disbandment of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).
According to him, even if he agrees with the motive of the protest, the youths must exercise restraint and allow the government to provide adequate answers to their requests.
He added that the demand to end police brutality as well as for good governance is very well placed, legitimate, and appropriate.
His words, “Having strongly registered your concerns and demands, you should now allow a little time for our leaders to respond.”
“Your demand for an end to police brutality as well as for good governance is very well placed, legitimate and appropriate.
“What gain is there when we use the scarce resources available to replace and rebuild damaged structures instead of using it to improve on what we have for our common good?
“A lot of people are known to have lost their lives in the violence and brigandage of the nature that we witnessed recently; we do not want to lose you in this manner because you are very dear to God and us.
“Active participation and peaceful resistance are recognised globally as legitimate means of redeeming the society. God also approves it; this is a preferred option.
“We welcome enthusiastically your resolve to take active part in politics as a way of ensuring the rebirth of this nation.
“You must pursue this vigorously and peacefully.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- WurlD – Chop N Pray [AuDio]
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Tekno – Enjoy [AuDio]