He recently revealed this while swearing in 18 commissioners, 16 special advisers, Secretary to the State Government, Head of Service and three Director-Generals.
According to him, this is a very vital period for bandits to be removed from the state and he’ll do everything possible to ensure that happens.
Matawale added that Zamfara State is in a new beginning that will usher in peace and conducive atmosphere for development to thrive.
His words, ”We will not condone laxity or complacency at this critical time of the state’s journey out of the woods as the bandits are fast being routed out.”
”We are in a new beginning that will usher in peace and conducive atmosphere for development to thrive.”
”Hundreds of the bandits have been killed and several others arrested along with hundreds of informants and their collaborators.”
”The state government also initiated palliative measures to address the hardship being experienced due to the measures earlier taken.”
”The MoUs cut across science, health, education, security and commerce.”
”A Turkish company will engage in the provision of fighter drones to further assist us in the fight against the bandits in the state.”
”This will be consolidated on Oct. 20 when the Turkish President will visit Nigeria and meet with President Muhammadu Buhari.”
”Additionally, the MoU with Cuba is in the ares of science, health and technology.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Flavour – Levels
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office