Fresh off spending half of 2013 and the whole of 2014 developing and perfecting his new music style, Zeez felt inspired to compose anthemic, lyrically and musically rich songs that would catapult him from being a Nigerian artiste to being an international artiste who makes purely good music.
To this end, he incorporated more of the synthesizer into his new songs, utilized various guitars (Oluwa & Oluwa Juju Jazz Version), experimented with House and Electronic Music (Atewo Tribal House Mix & Ba Mi Jo) and topped it all up with beautifully crafted lyrics.
For example, in ‘Oluwa’ Zeez’s lyrics is introspective and personal, and it showcases his wordplay and storytelling ability.
The EP features five sizzling new songs in addition to the hit single, ‘Atewo’, featuring Olamide. It presents Zeez to us in a way never seen or heard before.
A versatile, new and improved Zeez with a refreshing music style that is clearly different and stand out.
Press Play & Share Your Thoughts!
3. Ba Mi Jo
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan