The�commissioner�of Police, Bayelsa State Command, Mr.�Kingsley�Omire, has announced the�existence�of�a list�of 150 persons including�politicians�and ex-militant leaders suspected to be sponsors of some dreaded cult groups and�violent crimes�in the state, declaring that the listed person are under security watch and may be arrested soon.
Omire said the list, which has received the approval of Governor Seriake Dickson and the Inspector-General of Police, (IGP) Mr.�Mohammed�Abubakar, contained names of�politicians, contractors and ex-militants involved in different degrees of criminal activities and sponsorship in the last six years.
The CP stated this while interacting with newsmen in Yenagoa. According to him, intelligence report gathered by the security agencies including the State Security Service (SSS) showed that many of those listed persons were involved in activities that promoted, rewarded and recruited youths for cultism and violence during electoral processes.
Omire declared that these individuals would be arrested soon and prosecuted to determine their roles in past killings, maimings and attacks: “We are compiling�a list�of cult members and their sponsors.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]