GEJ recently had his say at the recent inauguration of the state executive council of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Yenagoa, Bayelsa state.
According to him, he made the decision because of his non-governmental organization (NGO) since the people he is partnering with are skeptical about partisan leaders.
He added that he is done serving the country so he is now focusing on other areas where his services would be required.
His words, “Don’t be discouraged if you do not see me in most party activities in the state. I decided to appear in this event so that I will not be misunderstood.
“I’m shifting away from being an effective partisan politician because of my foundation. People who want to partner me feel that if you are a partisan leader in the country, they will eat with you with a long spoon.
“I felt that after serving as President of this country, I should go to some other areas where my services would be required.
“Through that process, I would be able to support the nation and the state in one way or the other.”
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 4X4 ft Davido – Baby Dance [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]