Two National Youth Service Corps members, O’tega Daniel, 27, and Sulaimon Abari, 26, serving in Ibadan were on Monday, arraigned in an Ibadan Chief Magistrates’ Court sitting at Iyaganku for engaging in homosexual acts with a student.
Abari, a graduate of the Lagos State University, Ojo, and O’tega were serving at St. Louis Secondary School 2, Molete, Ibadan.
According to the prosecutor, Insp Olufemi Eyiaromi, the two accused persons conspired to commit the offence sometime in November 2013 at Osungbade, Odo-Oba area of Ibadan.
Eyiaromi alleged that Daniel procured and got hold of the male student, took him into a room, laid him on a
bed as well as caressed and orally sucked his manhood until the minor released sperm. Then Abari committed the same offence on the victim.
Eyiaromi said the offences contravened sections 217 and 516 (A) of the Criminal Code Cap.38, Vol.II, Laws of Oyo State, 2000. The accused, however, pleaded not guilty to the charges.
Chief Magistrate Kehinde Durosaro-Tijani granted each accused bail in the sum of N100,000 with one blood relation as surety. She also directed that the surety must present three years tax clearance certificate while each accused person must present his original certificate as part of the bail condition.
The case was adjourned till Feb. 25. (NAN)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]