APC chieftain, Alhaji Kabiru Adjoto has promised to stage a huge protest against the party National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, early next year.
Alhaji Kabiru said this to members at his country home in Ikakumo, Igarraland, Edo State.
According to him, he intends to lead a “massive Oshiomhole Must Go” to force his resignation from the party.
He added that the protest won’t stop the protest until Oshiomhole is completely gone.
His words, “I’m championing a massive Oshiomhole ‘Must Go’ protest which will kick off early next year with thousands of corroborators across the 36 states of the federation.
“The protest will be unabated until Oshiomhole honourably resigns before he buries the APC.”
“As I promised a few months ago, I’m vigorously set to open a horrible can of worms that will make Edo people to stone Oshiomhole on the street as we enter the New Year.”
“The governor will enjoy the ‘privilege of the first refusal’ during the forthcoming APC governorship primaries as enjoyed by Oshiomhole in 2012.”
“Oshiomhole became governor by fighting godfatherism and the tenets of one man, one vote.
“He has now turned himself into not just a godfather but an untamed emperor, who is fully out to ruin the gains of democracy.
“He has also at different fora ridiculed the nation’s judiciary which gave him the ladder to climb to power.”
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]