He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he remembers protesting some of the policies that are clearly designed to dehumanise the population that was already in pain years ago, so he is not shocked to see how it is affecting everyone now.
Oshiomhole added that the current hardship under the current administration is the long-term consequences of those policies of Buhari’s administration.
His words, “My first loyalty is to Nigeria. At some point, before the last President left office, I lamented loudly what I saw as reckless policies that were designed to dehumanise the population that was already in pain.
I felt that it was not what the then-president promised. I dissociated myself from those policies and I’m happy that I was not the only one.
There were governors who approached the court to denounce some of those policies. It is the long-term consequences of those policies that we are still grappling with now.
Yes, it is our party platform. Like Tinubu also said, he was not a minister or adviser. He never took a contract in that government and he cannot be held responsible for what the government did right or wrong.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Wande Coal – Rotate (Prod. Don Jazzy) [AuDio]
- Victony, Don Toliver & Rema – Soweto
- Libianca – People Remix ft Ayra Starr & Omah Lay
- Davido – Aye [AuDio]
- NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
- Falz – O Wa ft Tekno
- DJ Kaywise, DJ Maphorisa & Mr Eazi – Alert [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Common Person
- Rihanna – Lift Me Up ft Tems