Inter Milan winger, Alexis Sanchez is out injured for 3 months after undergoing ankle surgery.
The former Arsenal player got injured while on international duty with Chile vs Colombia on Saturday.
After the game, the Chile Football Federation disclosed that Alexis had suffered “dislocated tendons”.
Inter Milan’s assessment of the injury revealed the same result and he is now set to be out till next year after a recent operation.
The Italian club wrote, “Alexis Sanchez went to Barcelona this morning for a consultation with Dr. Ramon Cugat. The visit confirmed the diagnosis of the Nerazzurri medical staff, it was therefore decided to proceed with surgery on the left ankle,”
“The surgery of the peroneal tendons was then performed in the afternoon and was perfectly successful.”
We wish him a speedy recovery.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- L.A.X – Faster
- King Six – These Days
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)