Inter Milan winger, Alexis Sanchez is out injured for 3 months after undergoing ankle surgery.
The former Arsenal player got injured while on international duty with Chile vs Colombia on Saturday.
After the game, the Chile Football Federation disclosed that Alexis had suffered “dislocated tendons”.
Inter Milan’s assessment of the injury revealed the same result and he is now set to be out till next year after a recent operation.
The Italian club wrote, “Alexis Sanchez went to Barcelona this morning for a consultation with Dr. Ramon Cugat. The visit confirmed the diagnosis of the Nerazzurri medical staff, it was therefore decided to proceed with surgery on the left ankle,”
“The surgery of the peroneal tendons was then performed in the afternoon and was perfectly successful.”
We wish him a speedy recovery.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema